Thursday, August 18, 2011

Good Morning Sunshine!

Breakfast of champions! And my messy, messy desk.
I wish it was raining.  I'm over Summer, I'm a total Fall and Winter kind of girl. I want it to be October right now so I can go to the Pumpkin Patch, drink my delicious Pumpkin Creme Frappuccino from Starbucks and visit Knott's Scary Farm for the first time ever. And just to add to the awesomeness that is October, I get to see My Chemical Romance and blink-182 on the 6th with Will! Very excited about that! 

In other news, for all of my fellow tea enthusiasts out there, my Mom has introduced me to my new favorite tea. Yogi Green Tea Super Antioxidant!


Seriously, if you haven't tried it, you need to. It's very healthy and soo delicious. I usually drink two cups in the morning and one at night. I'm slightly addicted. You can find it at either Trader Joes or Target for only $3. Add a little bit of honey and it's like Heaven in a cup.

2 comments: