Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Friday!

I'm a little obsessed with Pon and Zi.

Well, it's officially baby season! It seems as though all of my friends are getting pregnant right now, which in turn gives me Mommy Fever.  Since I won't get to have my own baby for a few more years, I will settle for stealing someone else's.  Lucky me, my little nieces Mckenna, Lilly and Brooke are moving back to Orange County next month! I've missed those little munchkins and I will be stealing them quite often.

I'm sending out a package of baby stuff to my little vampire sister Chanelle who is due in November. This pacifier is definitely going in! The moment I saw this, I knew she HAD to have it!

 Happy Friday everyone and congratulations again to all you Mommies and Daddies to be!

2 comments:

  1. Awww I love you and so does kylei! I can't wait to see all the goodies u got her! That pacifier is to DIE for lol I love love love it! Have u seen the ones that are huge smiles..they are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and Kylei too honey! :) I can't wait to send you everything! I still have to order the pacifier and a few other goodies and then I will send it to you! Hahaha yeah, I've seen the ones with the huge smiles! And the ones with the buck teeth haha they are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete