Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Three Day Weekend!

I am beyond stoked for this weekend!

Tonight after work, Will is taking me out to Laguna Beach where we are going to look at art galleries and enjoy the beach together. I've missed our regular date nights. With life being so busy though, it's easy to let things like that slip. Plus, we do see eachother almost every night. But, we have decided to bring it back and have one date night every week. Pretty happy about that!

Tomorrow, my mom and I are spending some girl time together and getting massages at Total Woman at 10am. I'm going to try and get up when Will gets up for work at 7am so I can get down there to work out and shower before the massage. (I'm finally back in my workout routine so I don't want to break it!) The rest of Saturday is going to be spent celebrating my Dad's birthday! It's going to be so much fun. :)

Sunday, Will and I will be going to Lake Elsinore to spend time with his family. Food and fun in the sun at the pool are on the agenda for the day! I have a feeling I'm going to be quite tan after Sunday! I'm very lucky, Will's family is wonderful and I love spending time with them.

Monday is Labor Day and I'm not sure what the plans are yet. My parents mentioned they might be barbecuing, so I might head over to their place for some more family time.

I've said this before and I'm going to keep saying it FOREVER...every weekend should be a 3 day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment