Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lazy Tuesday

This is all I wanted to do today. Just sleep! But since eating and paying bills are somewhat important, I had to drag my lazy butt out of bed and go to work. Being responsible is no fun sometimes!

So, my weekend didn't go quite as planned.  A pipe under the house Will is living at broke and semi flooded his room, so we didn't have our date night on Friday. I felt really bad that instead of going out and having fun, he had to move all of his stuff out of his room. We're going to have date night this Friday though, same plans that we had for last Friday. I'm excited :)

My massage on Saturday wasn't enjoyable for the most part. I went to a massage therapist that I had never tried before and it was not relaxing at all.  She was really rough and was massaging really quickly.  It seemed as though she was trying to rush through it.  I will give her this though; she gave a great scalp massage!  Even so, I'm definitely not going back to her again.  My mom on the other hand had a wonderful experience with her massage therapist and might be slightly addicted now. Uh oh! It was her first massage ever, so I was more concerned about her having a good experience than myself.  It made me happy that she loved it so much, she deserved it.  And especially with her hip replacement surgery quickly coming up next Monday, she needed a nice relaxing girl day!

Sunday ended up not being a "fun in the sun" kind of day for me and Will because by the time we got to Elsinore, everyone had already had their pool time. So needless to say, I'm still just as pale as ever. ;) It worked out though, I really wasn't in the mood to swim afterall and we all had a great time just hanging out.

Monday it RAINED!!  There was thunder and everything.  Oh, I was so excited waking up to a rainy day.  I threw on a long sleeve shirt and a pair of shorts and walked outside where I was greeted by a lovely wave of HEAT!  Ugh, it was so disappointing!  I want it to be COLD!  I'm so over it being hot and I'm tired of having to run my A/C constantly!  Oh well, at least it's already September, my season will be here before we know it!

Even though the weekend wasn't exactly what I had in mind, it was still a lot of fun and much, much needed.  I hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment